API is an abbreviation for application programming interface, which is a set of routines, protocols and tools designed to help programmers build software applications. Now you can offer real-time and historical data of Indian Exchanges to your software end users - using Bull Bear Device Market Data Feed API solutions.
Most APIs deliver on-demand data. We have published following APIs. Developer can use any of them as per their comfort level to integrate realtime data into their platform.
• REST API (JSON / XML output) - suitable for mobile and web based applications
• DotNet API - suitable for desktop applications
• COM API - suitable for desktop applications
Types of Data available
• Streaming Realtime data (Level I)
• Streaming Delayed data (from few seconds to 900 seconds)
• Delayed Snapshot Data (from 1min to 1 hour)
• EOD Data
National Stock Exchange of India - Futures & Options Segment
Multi Commodity Exchange of India (MCX)
• Realtime, delayed, snapshot data available through single API
• Auto-refresh of quotes for COM and DotNet API
• Data of multiple instruments can be delivered synchronously
• Samples available in following languages - C++, C# and HTML
Do you have a ready platform but do not have required resources to implement our API ? No problems - we can help. We can implement the API in your platform and maintain it on ongoing basis. This service will be chargeable and will be charged separately. Please mail on firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirement, for more details.
Please contact at email@example.com or call us - +918511110204 for more details.